Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day In The South Bay In LA


Every year, no matter if it is only a small local election, I vote. I just don't vote by responding to phone calls or by party affiliation I vote by spending hours, usually days, reading up on the politicians and propositions. I read the rebuttals and find out who is supporting them and who is against them. Most of the time I can not find out enough info from the election info sent out so I have to go online and do my own research.


I won't go into who I voted for or what propositions I voted for or against because I try to keep this non-personal but all I will say is it is great people got out and voted this election and I hope that this enthusiasm continues for future elections. All I ask is to do your research before voting. Don't listen to ads on TV....matter of fact ignore them completely and really look what you are voting for or against.

[we will now tune to our regularly scheduled program]

No comments:

Find Your Home In The South Bay In LA