Sunday, August 5, 2007

When you can't afford Sandals come to Dandals!


I met Laura when I worked for Disney. She started in 1989 and I started in 1990. She was my boss and basically I liked her but she was just an annoyance to me. Well she left and became a successful event planner and I went into real estate.

We are both Clippers fans and Laura and her husband Dan are both season ticket holders too. Last season Laura came up to me and asked if I worked for Disney....I did not recognize her at first and then I said LAURA? So long story short we have became friends.

Yesterday Laura and Dan had a party they called DANDALS like SANDALS resorts but Dan influenced. They bought some kiddy pools to inspire them to get a real pool next summer. We had lots of drinks, shrimp, chicken and beef kabobs, and a movie shown on a high wall next to garage. Oh...did I forget the 20 minute Powerpoint presentation? It was about the inspiration to start up Dandals and get a real pool. Totally funny but done very professionally.

No comments:

Find Your Home In The South Bay In LA